See below for more details
Juvenile Registration Evening
A Juvenile Registration Evening (Under 6 through to Under 18) will be held on
Friday 6 February @ 7pm sharp
in Roger Casement’s GAA Hall, Main Street, Portglenone.
This night is for all parents/guardians and current juvenile players.
Also warmly invited are any new players and parents/guardians who may be thinking of encouraging their children play Gaelic games.
Purpose of the Evening - why this needs to occur:
· To play Gaelic games the Association insists on mandatory registration for ALL players
· To ensure each child is insured to play Gaelic games
· To provide coaches with the correct contact details of the parents of each child
· To highlight the Club’s Code of Conduct for all players and parents
· To invite new players/families to the Club from across the community
· To raise awareness of the child protection policies/procedures and officers in the Club
· To be aware of Club’s anticipated developments for 2015
The evening will begin at 7pm sharp with a 10 minute presentation outlining the proposed coaching programme for 2015 (including new initiatives such as Running Mechanics and injury prevention). Registration forms will then be made available for completion, as well as the opportunity to meet the coaches for each juvenile team.
Registration fees are as follows:
- £15 per child
- £40 for family of 3+
Please make every effort to attend this important registration event and get an update on all the developments that will be happening at Roger Casement’s in 2015.
Contact Owen Doherty if any further queries on 07740589675